Saturday, October 15, 2011

People of the blog, lend me your ears.

Hi everyone, friends of Literature! I know you are here checking this blog because you are obligated, but don't panic, I will try to entertain you with my personal and crazy style of telling things.

I want to tell you several things before you start to support this blog. First at all, I love writting so I will probably publish here a bunch of things writen by me. As you already now, I am a movie buff so I will try to talk about cinema & literature here. I am sure that I am forgotting something but it doesn't matter.

I hope you all enjoy when you check this blog and I would like also to remind you that I have also another personal blog (lajaimademiguelo) and I participate in (lafamiglia) with a pair of friends.

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment