Sunday, October 16, 2011

Monday the First

Get rid of the riddles that I ride.
In the storm,
there's a brain,
there's a sword,
it's not the rain,
nor the bolts.

I know my chain, it's my fault.
I had forgotten all about the world.

Can you hear me?
Are you in my mind?
Can you see it?
Sorry, I'm tired of mine.

Lame flames engulfing a strong light,
thousand animals are howling tonight.

The wool, the cotton,
the nails, the nuts,
take a photo
of my brilliant guts.

I hate what I hate,
a man has to do
what
a man has to do,
now for me, it's not time to be late,

I'm saying goodbye,
goodbye,
goodbye,

sorry about that, babe.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Miguel,

    I see your post took a poetic turn this time. Creativity is more than welcome here, but can you help me make the connection with the subject?

    Hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bueno. El estilo es muy visual y es muy adecuado a un blog.

    Te dejo mis "dies".

    ReplyDelete